Create a tradition of gratitude and contentment in your home with this Gratitude Tradition Printable Kit!
In today's world of instant gratification and never-ending Christmas wish-lists, it's hard for kids to recognize and be content with their blessings.
During this busy, chaotic, and gift-filled holiday season, a visual and daily reminder of your blessings can help your family stay grounded in what really matters. And celebrate the blessings that are all around you, but are often taken for granted.
This Gratitude Tradition kit is an easy, FUN way to help kids and families re-focus and be grateful for God's blessings!
Every day, every member of your family will get to write down a blessing. All these blessings will turn into a fun paper chain that can be strung around the Christmas tree, or hung on a banister as a constant reminder that you are so, so blessed.
This gratitude tradition will be something your children will remember and cherish long after the holidays are over!
The circle tags can be used to decorate your gratitude jars, or can be used as treat tags for friends, neighbors, and co-workers.
The pretty printable posters add a sense of warmth, cheer, and gratitude to your home. And they make great gifts!
There are so, so many ways to use the Gratitude Tradition Printable Kit!
What you get in this kit:
-2 printable posters ("Live in Thanksgiving Daily -Alma 34:38" and "Count your many blessings, name them one by one.") in sizes 4x6, 8x10, 8.5x11.
-1 page of blank gratitude strips
-2 3-inch circle tags
-2 2-inch circle tags
Here's how to use the Gratitude Tradition Printable Kit:
1. Print and cut enough paper strips so there is one strip per day per person in your family for the month of November.
2. Prepare the jars. Print the circle tags you will need for your jars. For decorating the top of jar lids, you will want to use
the 3-inch circle tags if you have wide mouth lids. Use the 2-inch circle tags if you have narrow mouth jars.
Print on card stock or brochure paper.
3. Use a circle hole punch or scissors to cut out your circle tags. Attach the tags to the jars. One tag on the jar
lid, and one around the jar lid. Tip: if you are wrapping ribbon around the rim of the jar lid, it’s easier if you glue or tape, (double-sided tape works great!) to hold the ribbon in place.
4. One jar is for the blank paper strips. One jar is for the filled out paper strips. Every day for the entire month of November, every member of your family will get one blank paper strip & write down one thing they are grateful for. After the strips are filled out, put them in the jar for the filled-out paper strips.
5. On the first day of December, take all the filled-out paper strips and staple or tape them into a paper chain. The paper chain can be wrapped around your Christmas tree or hung on a banister. This is a great reminder of all our blessings and all we have to be thankful for as we celebrate the true meaning of Christmas.
Buy this kit once, and use it over and over again! Or give them as gifts.
****OTHER HELPFUL DETAILS*****
✱You will receive this kit in jpg and pdf format. You can always reach out to me if you have any issues opening this zipped file.
PLEASE NOTE: No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading, printing, and assembling. Printed colors may vary slightly from what you see on your monitor, simply because the colors on computer monitors vary due to settings, lighting, etc.
✱ For personal or church use only.
✱Question? Send email me at chrissy(at)teepeegirl(dot)com.